[grisbi-devel] Echec compilation sous Mac OSX (Mountain Lion)

Gérald Niel gerald.niel+spam at gegeweb.invalid
Tue Jan 8 08:57:43 CET 2013

Hi,

Le Mercredi 07 novembre 2012 à 23:16 UTC, Barrie Treloar écrivait sur
grisbi.devel :

> I've only recently got myself a Mac, but I wouldn't consider myself a
> developer, but I am interested in this working.
>
> I've got the same problems as the original post with the latest source from
> git.

We have updated the grisbi-1.0.x branch on git.
Now it compile, and works.
There is some bugs but we can test and build it with an alpha bundle.

If you want, you can use this modulset :
http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/jhbuild/modulesets/grisbi.modules

the best way to compile grisbi from a scatch gtk-osx environement is :
- delete or rename ~/gtk
- remove or purge ~/.cache/Jhbuild

Add this on your ~/.jhbuildrc-custom :
moduleset = "http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/jhbuild/modulesets/grisbi.modules"

Then you can make :

jhbuild bootstrap
jhbuild build pcre
jhbuild build freetype
jhbuild bulid meta-gtk-osx-bootstrap
jhbuild bulid meta-gtk-osx-core
jhbuild bulid meta-gtk-osx-themes
jhbuild bulid grisbi-devel

For building a bundle, on a direcory, download the content of :
http://www.grisbi.org/download/sources/osx_bundle/

Download an install gtk-mac-bundler
https://live.gnome.org/GTK+/OSX/Bundling

>From the directory where you download the bundle files :
jhbuild shell
~/.local/bin/gtk-mac-bundler grisbi.bundle

After you will normaly have if all works fine a Grisbi.app on this
directory.

Look at these bugs (reporting in french) :
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1551
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1552

Thanks for your help. ;-)

@+
--
On ne le dira jamais assez, l'anarchisme, c'est l'ordre sans le
gouvernement ; c'est la paix sans la violence. C'est le contraire