[grisbi-devel] problem with intltool version on debian wheezy (0.8.9 tarball)

Rainer rgpb at online.de
Thu Dec 12 14:07:55 CET 2013

I tried to compile 0.8.9 from the tarball on a freshly updated Debian Wheezy,
but ./configure says it requires intltool >= 0.40.0,
while the apt system provides intltool-debian version 0.35.0+20060710.1.
Moreover, the command 'intltool-update' is not in the path,
but in /usr/share/intltool-debian

Should I try to change to 0.35.0 in the ./configure,
and is there a parameter to add the above directory where it is located?

Thanks.