[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] This play is on the move this morning

stangman10 at cc97.com stangman10 at cc97.com
Wed Aug 21 11:42:45 CEST 2013

Are you receiving cash buying this deal yet? I cashed 13% in first
day. Bought $12000 made $1560 in first day! The symbol name is: M_O
N_K, the corporation is Monarchy Resources. M_O N_K just unveiled their
advertising blast Tuesday and the share cost is moving daily. Today M_O
N_K wins big Very Talked Symbol recommendation on the Twitter. Its
because traders are happy about this vehicle to make dollars. I decided
to earn 13 percent daily before the promo runs. And you? Start
making serious money Wednesday. Trade 56000 shares of M_O N_K on
August, 21 and pocket extra $1674 everyday!