[grisbi-devel] [SPAM] This Stock is Creating a Buzz Today, Why?

cheryl_219 at inti.gov.ar cheryl_219 at inti.gov.ar
Fri Aug 9 22:24:49 CEST 2013

You and your family might retire considering the financial resources you
will be making through this one time investment.  I-M-O-G-O M-obile
T-echnologies (OTCQB: I M T C) appears as if it will eventually establish
wealthy people out of every 1st many investors.  OTCBB: IMTC is
definitely going to be the next Dropbox!  So buy immediately prior to
when the actual price goes significantly greater!