[grisbi-devel] RE : Building Grisbi on Mac OS Lion?

Gérald Niel gerald.niel+spam at gegeweb.invalid
Sat Feb 4 08:35:48 CET 2012

Le Vendredi 03 février 2012 à 21:27 UTC, Barrie Treloar écrivait sur
grisbi.devel :

> I won't say no, my sf username is barrie

OK, if the developpers are agry with this i'll had you.

> But its a bit of overkill for someone who at most is going to supply
> minor patches.
> I'm still new to git, but one of its benefits it being able to pull
> from other git repositories so that you don't have to have people like
> me with direct commit access. I thought that was the point of remote
> repositories and forking...

If you don't want use git with the sf acces, you can submit your
patches with the bugtracking system :
<http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/>

And for make the binary, for patching the tarball source, there is a
way for this with jhbuild.
You can look at grisbi.modules to see how I do this with libgoffice.

> Ok, grisbi-devel it is.

Yes, it is the good choice.

Thanks for your help! Because i'm not really a developper.

@+
--
On ne le dira jamais assez, l'anarchisme, c'est l'ordre sans le
gouvernement ; c'est la paix sans la violence. C'est le contraire