[grisbi-devel] please help asap

Rémi Cardona remi at gentoo.org
Sat Aug 18 22:27:40 CEST 2012

Hi Adria,

Le jeudi 09 août 2012 à 23:58 -0600, Adria Skaggs a écrit :

> Error loading file 'C:\Users\Adria\Documents\BHF CHECKING ACCT.gsb'
> Grisbi was unable to load file. You should find the last backps
> in 'C:\Users\Adria', they are saved with date and time into
> their name so you should find easily the last backup saved.
> Please contact the Grisbi's team on devel at listes.grisbi.org to
> find what happened to your current file.
>

> thank you for any help you can give me.

Here are 2 ideas:

1) try putting your ".gsb" file in a folder path with _no_ spaces or
otherwise "weird" characters. IIRC, older grisbi versions have trouble
dealing with such paths. "C:\grisbi\checkingaccount.gsb" is a an
example.

2) Try upgrading to newer versions of Grisbi. 0.6.0 is ancient and there
are newer versions available. This bug might be fixed.

Do let us know if any of these ideas fix your issue.

Cheers,

Rémi