[grisbi-devel] Stable Release?

Cory coryhilliard at ymail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:14:42 CEST 2011

I just figured it out on my own and was coming back here to let you know I
was an idiot and what I needed to do to get OFX working and you beat me to
it!  :)

So here was what I did:
Downloaded grisbi-0.9.3.tar.bz2 to my ~/Downloads folder from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/files/grisbi%20unstable/0.9.3/

Drop to command line:
cd Downloads
su
yum install glib2-devel gtk2-devel libofx-devel
tar -xvjf grisbi-0.9.3.tar.bz2
cd grisbi-0.9.3
./configure
make
make install

I am still learning how to install from tar packages.  I've posted the
whole process on here again, so anyone searching for it in google will
find the answer.

By the way, for everyone involved in this project, you're doing a great
job.

THANKS!