[grisbi-devel] Patching lib goffice to use it in bundle

Gérald Niel gerald.niel at gegeweb.org
Tue Oct 4 07:49:45 CEST 2011

(copy on Grisbi's devel list)

Hi,

I'm the french maintainer of Grisbi binary on Mac OS X (so, sorry for my english). We use with success gtk-osx to integrate the App in OSX and produce bundle.
Recently, developers decide to use the lib goffice for generate graphics. It works fine, but not in bundle because GOFFICE_LIBS is hardcoded at the compilation time.

Could you help us to patch it ?
What is the best way to find goffice's plugins in the bundle, how to relatively (or dynamically) fix GOFFICE_LIBS ?
And after, what is the best way to include the patch in the modulset i've do (grisbi.modules) ?

Thanks,
--
Gérald Niel
gerald.niel at gegeweb.org