[grisbi-devel] Sharing a Grisbi Account file on samba to access from a Linux and Windows workstation

Simon sduplooy at toucansurf.com
Thu May 12 14:32:47 CEST 2011

Dear Sir or Madam

First of all, thanks for this great application.

I have migrated to Linux (Fedora 14) from Windows a few months ago and
am in the process of moving our MS Money data to Grisbi.

One of the reasons I chose Grisbi was because it has both a Windows and
Linux version.

I installed version 0.6.0 on both a Linux (Fedora 14) and Windows XP
workstations.

When opening the account that was created on the Linux machine from the
Windows machine  the attached messages is displayed, first error 1 and
then 2, after which the accounts open.

The same message is also displayed on the Linux machine now when opening
the account.

Is it save to continue using (from Windows) or is there a fix for the
issue(s)?

Yours faithfully,

Simon du Plooy