[grisbi-devel] Thanks for the soft and about Taiwan

Barlos barlos.lee at gmail.com
Thu May 27 04:11:44 CEST 2010

To Whom it may concern,

Special thanks for all the developers and who helped with this wonderful
Grisbi.

I recently downloaded and tried it. It works just fine.

I am from Taiwan and started to make necessary translation. However, one
thing that bothers me, which the language file stated that "Taiwan,
Province of China".

I know Taiwan has its odd or unique status. People on Taiwan has their
government and living style. And we are not a province of China.

Could dear developers considering change this.

Sincerely,
Barlos Lee