[grisbi-devel] coorporation

infotermal at termalnysvet.sk infotermal at termalnysvet.sk
Tue Jun 1 13:13:01 CEST 2010

Greetings,
Our company is working on a very interesting project for 7 years.
We started to build up the Thermal world - Aquapark last week. This
Aquapark will have all year- round running on 55 000m2 area.
Our company has 263 000m2 area of building plots for sale to build up:
-	Hotels
-	Family houses
-	Apartment houses
-	Hypermarket
Those building plots do already have all approvals and they are ready
for building.
We would be pleased if your company would be interested in a part of
building plots .
For more information please visit our website:

http://www.termalnysvet.sk/en/thermal-park_s-510_aid-1851.html

Slovakia is a very interesting land for investments. It neighbours
with  four states  so there is no  lack given the clientele. In a
similar recreational facility which is  built attend  770,000 people
per year.

----- Koniec preposlanej správy -----