[grisbi-devel] *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Earn a Unviersity Dergee based on your professional experience. business card free ware

Queen Fields hollyanneshoyjsanb at live.com
Sun Jul 12 16:23:05 CEST 2009

Hey Family!

Just wanted to write you, and let you know, how the degree program I tried out went.
Well, six weeks later, I graduated, finished & received my Mast hp ers De wb gree with no study required and %100 verifiable.

Yeah mom, I know you and Dad doubted it at first, but this turned out to be %100 legit.
This opportunity was given to me because of the profe kk ssional experience and previous course work I had accumulated.

I am so excited mom and dad, this was a life altering opportunity & for once in my life I took advantage of it.

I already have jobs, that wouldn’t have given me a chance before, now they are calling off the hook! This really is a godsend.

Tell Susan and Cousin Joey that they better hurry up and call that # I gave them the other day.

Again these are the degr mi ees they offer, BA, BSC, MA, MSC, MBA and PhD,
and the number to call is 1-8O1-461-5O23, tell them to leave a brief message with their name,
the de rim gree they are interested in and their day and evening phone numbers.
They will contact you soon after

Anyway, much love, and tell the rest of the family I said hello

Love,
 Your son,

 Len

P.s.
 Mom, why don’t you send this email to a few of your friends?
My professor told me that if we send over referrals the sch hc ool can give us a scholarship.