[grisbi-devel] ***SPAM*** *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Best software price$.

Corina Houston kefxeniumtechdiz at xeniumtech.com
Sat Feb 21 20:13:31 CET 2009

The Financial Crisis? Save Money!
We will send you a special code and  you will receive a discount of up to 30% on all our softwares!
Your code D33W-6951
Hurry up while discounts operate!

Don't waste time waiting for delivery of your software on a CD. Download and install it immediately. Choose the program you need from more than 270 programs in many languages.

Free of charge professional installation consultations could be of great help. Prompt reply on all your requests. Money back guarantee ensures the quality of product.

All popular software for PC and MAC!

Click here! ... http://bjhvs.giorgentoe.com/?cvmv