[grisbi-devel] German job spam...

Barrie Treloar baerrach at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:19:54 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Gérald Niel
<gerald.niel+spam at gegeweb.invalid> wrote:
> Le Dimanche 01 février 2009 à 05:19 UTC, Barrie Treloar écrivait sur
> grisbi.devel :
>
>> What's with all the same german job spam.
>
> It is spam which passes through the filters. If you can make better,
> just do it...

Sorry, spam filter is not my area of expertise.

>> (p.s the list details on the web site are still out of date)
>
> There are up to date here :
> <http://www.grisbi.org/contact.fr.html> but no here
> <http://www.grisbi.org/contact.en.html> because there is no translate.
>
> (sorry for my english)

No need to apologise, your english is much better than my french (non-existent)

You can use babelfish.yahoo.com as a starting point.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grisbi.org%2Fcontact.fr.html&lp=fr_en&btnTrUrl=Translate
Does a reasonable job (and it is better than nothing)