[grisbi-devel] *** SPAM ALERT *** Your instrument will have unbelievable strength.

Stewart Costello misfittedib15 at gobaco.com
Sun Apr 5 10:14:02 CEST 2009

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire
what im listening to this morningagain
i love all the sweet artistically talented bloggers that offer free downloads around holidays for us readers

and again when you are at a good weight and having regular cycles you can absolutely add in a lot more whole wheat and whole grain foods as well as all fruits and vegetables and other good carbs like beans if your cycles get a little kooky or you gain weight thats when you know you need to reduce again
what do you look for in a best friend

she is my best babysitter for cate she takes turns with me putting cate to bed and being her pillow
what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy coo
lunch whole wheat pita with tuna or deli meat or a big salad with grilled chicken

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean
goal peaceful nights productive days

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am
a little note for my valentine

how have you been surprised what can i say
from anthro

and i cheat like alot well usually i ease up on weekends but i feel so crappy and bloated again that i cant wait to start eating right on monday but i have kind of had to tell myself this is just the new lifestyle and if i want to indulge every now and again im going to cause id rather die than not be able to have some chips and guac or a slice of cake every now and again so if i eat like this 90% of the time then ive noticed that my body or the scale doesnt mind if i wander in my choices a bit the other 10% exercising everyday helps with this too i feel like its a great trade off- feeling great and a regular period for a little self control
all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom
acre of land is my favorite song of his

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles
Quilt kits finally all done

more earrings get yours here
project 31 is rolling along i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too thank you SO much i was overwhelmed by the awesome response packages are starting to arrive i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center my heart is happy

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too
and the dishes she cleans for me i dont even have to rinse before putting things in the dishwasher anymore and how warm she keeps my toesies while im sitting at the desk working on the computer who needs slippers it seems her only desire in life is to be close to us and all she asks for is an occasional pet and some food and water truly my lowest maintenance friend

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die
i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics