[grisbi-devel] *** PROBABLY SPAM *** FW: Your qualification expired?

Lucian Bullock londonergo8915 at hajker.com
Wed Dec 17 02:44:30 CET 2008

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

We provide a concept that will allow anyone with sufficient work experience to obtain a fully verifiable University Degree.

Bachelors, Masters or even a Doctorate.

For USA: 1 718 989 5746
Outside USA: +1 718 989 5746

Only you have the right to decide what to study and when to study, your degree is completely up to you. Besides the quality education we also offer you personal financial aid options. You don't have to quit your job, you don't have to work part-time. You will have a chance to work even more than 40 hours a week and studying during your free time.

Just leave your NAME & PHONE NO. in the voicemail.