[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002233]: Ran Report which caused the problem

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mar 22 Nov 18:56:28 CET 2022

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0006702) SamSmith (reporter) - 2022-11-22 18:56
 https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2233#c6702
I don't know the precise list of operations.  I was trying different reports
with different criteria when the problem occurred.  I tried to replicate the
problem but it didn't occur again.  I will try to keep track next time.  sorry.
Also, would live to see this program as an appimage or flatpak.   It's not in
the Manjaro Official Repository, so the package has to be built.  It's an
excellent program but I fear that it not be available to me in the future.
Thanks