[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002182]: Cannot delete entries

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Ven 1 Avr 16:05:00 CEST 2022

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2182
Reported By:                katabrontes
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   2182
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2022-04-01 16:04 CEST
Last Modified:              2022-04-01 16:04 CEST
I have just had my PC upgraded to W10 (was using W7) and reinstalled the latest
Grisbi (2.0.2).

I cannot delete entries either using the delete icon in the top bar or by right
clicking on the entry and using delete in the dropdown menu

Can you fix this as I ned to complete my annual account for tax very soon

Steps to Reproduce:
Deleting account entry either by using top menu or right click on entry and
using drop down menu

Additional Information:
This has only happened since I upgraded to W10

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change