[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002119]: navigation

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Sam 6 Mar 10:27:18 CET 2021

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2119
Reported By:                marcfran
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   2119
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2021-03-06 10:27 CET
Last Modified:              2021-03-06 10:27 CET
hi,

When performing my monthly reconciliation and when moving from the top line down
to the line below, Grisbi move suddenly the cursor to the bottom line. If I try
to move the cursor upwards (moving up), grisbi does not let me to go beyond the
top line of the current line of the page. I have therefore to use the mouse to
scroll up again to the first page to come back to the original line. It is a
very frustrating as you perform your monthly reconciliation. Grisbi keeps on
moving the cursor to the last page !
This bug is specific to the version 2. I haven't seen this behavior while I was
using version 0.8

Steps to Reproduce:
Start reconciliation. Position your cursor on the top line. Move the cursor to
the next lines with the arrow. Grisbi will jump your cursor to the last lines of
your account (on the last page).

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change