[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002116]: File Corrupted

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Jeu 4 Mar 16:11:49 CET 2021

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0006112) SamSmith (reporter) - 2021-03-04 16:11
 https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2116#c6112
I'm using 2.0.0.  I'll try the newer version.  The error was a segmentation
fault.  I was adding a split with 7 elements.  That's when I got the error
(Segmentation Fault) and I had to close the program.  So I tried again and again
got the error.  I also ran a report and the system froze.  I had to quit and
start again.  Both of these events happened multiple times.  I had about 2700
transactions, so I archived some transactions.  I finally was able to enter the
split and hopefully, everything will work now.  I will update to 2.0.3.