[grisbi-bugs] [Fonctionnalités demandées 0002070]: Setting dimension font

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mar 17 Nov 12:02:32 CET 2020

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2070
Reported By:                Maury
Assigned To:                pbiava
Project:                    Fonctionnalités demandées
Issue ID:                   2070
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2020-11-15 21:42 CET
Last Modified:              2020-11-17 12:02 CET
I like to setting size and type Font to menu and to all data to insert from
user's
Normally is possible setting font and size of TITLE but the data, value, etc not
possibile setting font viw.
I like to view all data (insert form user, category, balance, value, income,
debit, etc) an font size 12, 14, 16 (Arial or other fonts). I have problem of my
eyes and the font's actually an use is big small for me.
Thank you,
Maury - Italy
PS: Excuse me, i not know english language.

Steps to Reproduce:
view example oversize font to big small at normal (jpg image)

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change