[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0002062]: Currency keeps getting duplicated

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Lun 7 Déc 11:06:16 CET 2020

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0005770) ebo (reporter) - 2020-12-07 11:06
 https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=2062#c5770
Oh, interesting!

Question: is the bug the seg-fault on deleting a currency, or the currency
keeping getting duplicated? (Indeed, I'm afraid I've mentioned two issues in
this ticket.)

Anyway, here's where I'm at now:

1/ Currency getting duplicated
I've upgraded from 1.9.0 ? 1.9.96, and for the past month or so with regular
usage, the issue hasn't re-occured. I'd thus assume it had been solved in the
meantime. (Note: of course, I tried to delete the XML node manually (and made
sure it was never referenced anywhere else in the account file) yet it kept
reappearing.)

2/ Segfault when clicking on “-” to delete a currency via the GUI.
I understand that this is the bug you've been able to replicate. I remember
I could reproduce it at the time, but as the issue
https://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1 has been fixed, I'm not
deleting anything else.
? Would you like me to raise a separate ticket with this second issue, so the
history is cleaner?