[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001977]: Can't find the Preference menu on Fedora 30 / GNOME 3.32.2

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Dim 20 Oct 14:21:27 CEST 2019

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1977
Reported By:                ebo
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1977
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2019-10-20 14:21 CEST
Last Modified:              2019-10-20 14:21 CEST
On Fedora 30 (64-bit) running GNOME 3.32.2, I have installed grisbi 1.9.0 from
the sources (`master` @ `f698b39c0`)  with with these parameters:
```
                Build with libxml2:        yes
                Build with OpenSSL:        yes
                Build with OFX plugin:     yes
                Build with goffice:        yes
                Build win32:               no
                Build gtk_mac_integration: no
                CUnit/unit tests support:  no
                Install french user doc:   yes
                Compiler flags:            -g -O2
```

The dependencies installed are (notably): `glib2-devel gettext libtool intltool
gtk3-devel libgsf-devel dbus-devel dconf-editor dconf-devel
gsettings-desktop-schemas-devel libproxy-gnome libproxy-devel gtk-sharp3
libdbusmenu-gtk3-devel libxml2-devel openssl-devel libofx-devel goffice-devel`.

According to [the FAQ in the
wiki](https://github.com/grisbi/grisbi/wiki/FAQ#where-are-the-preferences-menu-on-gnome),
I should be able to find the Preference Menu in the top bar of the screen.

However, there is no "Preference" entry in this menu (see screenshot attached).

Have I missed something during the installation?

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change