[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001882]: All worked fine until I saved my file. closed program, now will not start, flashes the main screen only. reinstalled and same.

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Jeu 3 Jan 23:16:37 CET 2019

A NOTE has been added to this issue.

 (0004748) mckneb (reporter) - 2019-01-03 23:16
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1882#c4748
Here is what happened. I opened grisbi on my MXlinux side and copied my windows
use file into my linux/home folder. This worked and I have my stuff on both
sides. If I import a QIF file it crashes when I save that and restart. So for
now all is well. Thank you. No import QIF for now.