[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi.app (Mac OS X) 0001936]: font size messed up after upgrade

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mer 24 Avr 11:52:11 CEST 2019

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1936
Reported By:                oxy
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi.app (Mac OS X)
Issue ID:                   1936
Category:                   Devel
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2019-04-24 11:52 CEST
Last Modified:              2019-04-24 11:52 CEST
Hi,

I upgraded my stable Grisbi to 1.9 to test some functions and the font size of
the Grisbi app is messed up. Fonts are so large Grisbi can't fit in the screen I
need to scroll left-right-up-down to see everything. In Preferences I tried to
set Font size but it's only for Transactions.

How can I set a smaller font size for the whole application?

Thanks

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change