[grisbi-bugs] [Fonctionnalités demandées 0000863]: interchange debit and credit

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Dim 21 Avr 23:40:23 CEST 2019

The following issue has been ACKNOWLEDGED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=863
Reported By:                grajesh
Assigned To:
Project:                    Fonctionnalités demandées
Issue ID:                   863
Category:
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2010-01-12 02:22 CET
Last Modified:              2019-04-21 23:40 CEST
In countries like India, we use the debit and credit in the way that is exactly
opposite to the way grisbi has in at present.
It would be better if we could just swap it in preferences (just the names ...).
Everything else is okay.

Additional Information:
For example, in India,
if you receive an income, it is -