[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001786]: "Prévisions" not valid in January

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Dim 14 Jan 10:08:50 CET 2018

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1786
Reported By:                R1
Assigned To:                pbiava
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1786
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   tweak
Date Submitted:             2018-01-08 19:42 CET
Last Modified:              2018-01-14 10:08 CET
When using the "Previsions" functions on an account, In January, yearly,
information is wrong.
Indeed, all monthes in previous year and in the scope of the "Previsions"
function, are charged with a certain amount as forecasts: the sum of the account
is no longer valid...

Steps to Reproduce:
Open a file  with Previsions activated for an account
Go to the account and select "Previsions" Tab
Set a start date on Nov, 1st 207 for example: November has a yellow lines with
data.
Rest of the year (starting on Feb 01), the function is OK :-)

Additional Information:
extra information on the version, used on Debian 8.0
Support de GnuCash : oui
Support d'OFX : oui
Support d'OpenSSL : oui
Version de GTK : 2.24.25

 (0004073) pbiava (administrator) - 2018-01-14 10:08
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1786#c4073
I do not see this problem in my accounts. We are talking about the balance on
01/01/2018.

The forecasting module takes into account the operations of the previous month
of the associated account. If in this account, there are unused forecast
transactions, they must be deleted each month for the close balance to be fair.

Je ne constate pas ce problème chez moi. On parle bien du solde au 01/01/2018.
Le module prévisions prend en compte les opérations du mois précédent du
compte associé. Si dans ce ce compte, il reste des opérations prévisionnelles
non utilisées, il faut les supprimer chaque mois pour que le solde rapproché
soit juste.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change