[grisbi-bugs] error en crisbi

yololo at netcourrier.com yololo at netcourrier.com
Dim 16 Déc 15:36:08 CET 2018

Hello (buenos dias ;) )

I'm not the DEV, i'm 'only' a user, so i'll advice you general comments

Each time i've got this message, it means that i've opened 2 occurrences of Grisbi EXE >In the Windows's Task manager, please check that only one Grisbi programm is launched

Also, during a backup, file is locked by the OS or the backup utility. > Are you using a backup utilily ?

Have you tried to reboot your machine ? This may do the trick, and 'clear' file locks...

You can also try to copy your myaccount.gsb to another location (example : sub folder of your save folder...) and try to open it double clicking on it... Is it opened freely (without locks) ?

Let us know if it helps... I guess that DEV crew is around the corner, but as we're on sunday, they're maybe not on duty

Yours Sincerely

YoLoLo