[grisbi-bugs] AppStream compatible icon for their application

Ricardo Sousa ricsousa06 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 18:59:44 CET 2016

Hi,

Ubuntu is trying to get an AppStream compatible icon for their
application.

I want to contribute to their project so that it integrates better with
AppStream enabled stores.

You can use the icon that I found in their AppStream meta data?

Information to understand what is needed:
- https://wiki.debian.org/AppStream/Guidelines
- http://mhall119.com/2016/03/help-make-gnome-software-beautiful
<http://mhall119.com/2016/03/help-make-gnome-software-beautiful>

Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grisbi/+bug/1558685
Icon: https://launchpadlibrarian.net/248495262/grisbi.svg

If you have any questions, please contact me or the guys in
#ubuntu-desktop, specifically mhall119, Laney and ximion in that channel,
they are leading the AppStream integration work.

Thank you very much.

Ricardo Sousa