[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001714]: adding a value to all entries

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Fri Jun 12 22:53:11 CEST 2015

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1714
Reported By:                polmebe
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1714
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2015-06-12 22:53 CEST
Last Modified:              2015-06-12 22:53 CEST
Good evening everybody,

I'm old and proud user of Grsibi, and used to download from my banksite the list
of my electronic statements under .qif. There wasn't any problem.

Today I downloaded my statements under .ofx. It occured a big problem. All my
previous statements has been added by 361,97 euros ! From 2006 to 2015, every
line has been increased in 361,97, as if I won this amount 10 years ago ( I
perform electronic statements since 2006). My archives have been also increased
in.
Apparently, this amount is not added with .csv.

Have you got any solution ?

Steps to Reproduce:
To reproduce it :

Download a .ofx statement and load it in grisbi. All your previous lines will
increase (check the line "balance")

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change