[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001677]: Autocompletion persistently deny any other typing

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mon Nov 17 13:50:11 CET 2014

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1677
Reported By:                Autiwa
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1677
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   text
Date Submitted:             2014-11-17 13:50 CET
Last Modified:              2014-11-17 13:50 CET
Let's start with an exemple :

While reporting an operation, I write "ADhesion URISA", with a miss-typing with
a capital D. Problem is, now, it is IMPOSSIBLE to change the typing. Because
each time I want to correct that, Grisbi automatically change for ADhesion.

I tried "Suppr", I tried to leave the proposition as is, and validate the
operation, but the auto completion still modifies my typing.

This render impossible to correct any miss typing into an operation. I even
tried to put a random name "AAAA", validate, then modify again to have the
typind I want, but still, the previous one is still memorized.

Steps to Reproduce:
Type someting you want to correct later.
Try to correct it after validating the operation, you can't. Well, you can try,
but the autocompletion is really aggressive and modify anything appart from the
typing he knows.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change