[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001598]: Import QIF file only imports credits

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Sun Sep 1 15:27:04 CEST 2013

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1598
Reported By:                Tanguy
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1598
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2013-09-01 15:27 CEST
Last Modified:              2013-09-01 15:27 CEST
I did not have this bug in june,

When I import a QIF file, it only imports the credits to the account,
many operation are not imported, it does the same thing when I use other
format. I am quite sure that the QIF file contains all the information because
it is generated by my bank and the same file in CSV format contains also debit
operations...

It is quite urgent for me...

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change