[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001514]: Reconcile history wrong, cannot reconcile

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Wed Aug 8 18:19:20 CEST 2012

Issue 0001514 is now monitored by user stephane.gourichon.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1514
Reported By:                stephane.gourichon
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1514
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2012-08-08 18:18 CEST
Last Modified:              2012-08-08 18:19 CEST
We used Grisbi for years with 6 accounts, manual typing of all operations,
reconcile regularly.

We now observe that reconcile fails on one account due to wrong initial balance
(92,44 instead of 90,60).

Steps to Reproduce:
* Open account file ( account file not included here due to bug
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1512 ).
* Observe correct balance (13090,60) (see first attached image) and initial
balance for reconcile to come (90,60).
* Try to reconcile. Observe bad initial balance (92,44 instead of 90,60) (see
second attached image).

Additional Information:

We used Grisbi 0.5.9 on Mac OS X for years.
Recently we switched to Ubuntu Linux and use Grisbi 0.8.8 from official Ubuntu
packages.

Bug looks like bug http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1246 (and maybe
bug http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1470).

Issue History