[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001511]: No way to associate an already existing transaction for a transfer

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Tue Aug 7 21:35:49 CEST 2012

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1511
Reported By:                mildred
Assigned To:                pbiava
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1511
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2012-08-07 19:01 CEST
Last Modified:              2012-08-07 21:35 CEST
When importing files for multiple accounts, with transfers between those
accounts, the transfers are not marked as such in Grisbi (probably because the
file format doesn't support transfers).

I would like to associate two transactions in two different accounts to count as
a transfer. It would be great to have a new idem in the edit form of a
transaction where we could fill in the transaction number of the contra
transaction.

The equivalent of the Trt attribute in the Transaction XML element. For the
moment, I am manually modifying this field.

If grisbi finds that the transaction number doesn't have the correct amount, or
both are either credit or debit, it would not mark the transfer of course.

This could be helpful to help clean up data from imported files.

Note: I believe I already reported that but can't find the bug any more. So I'm
doing it again.

Thank you.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change