[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.5.9 0001481]: Crash when trying to rename account

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Fri Apr 20 21:17:31 CEST 2012

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1481
Reported By:                StrobeWylan
Assigned To:                pbiava
Project:                    Grisbi-0.5.9
Issue ID:                   1481
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2012-04-18 23:57 CEST
Last Modified:              2012-04-20 21:17 CEST
I have imported a QIF file from Quicken english. Everything looks as it should
(so far yours is the program I like because it is non-double entry).
Could not see a way to name the account, but thought it might carry the name
along with the import. Now it is called imported account with no name. I open
the accounts tab and type in the name (upper right above the account type). Then
says: Grisbi terminated due to a segmentation fault. Please report this problem
to http://www.grisbi.org/bugtracking/. So here I am.

Thank you very much.

Steps to Reproduce:
Repeats the same 12 times so far.