[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.6.0 0001270]: crash all the time and doesn't backup as required

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Sat Jan 29 18:13:20 CET 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1270
Reported By:                heclama
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi-0.6.0
Issue ID:                   1270
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             2011-01-29 18:13 CET
Last Modified:              2011-01-29 18:13 CET
hi

my grisbi is crashing all the time when I fill new operations and the backup
file is in the state of my file when I open it, even If I required a frequency
of 15'

I should say I think it doesn't come from the new version, the previous one was
doing the same thing; I'm afraid it comes from my own file but I can't see why.
Is there any limitation in terms of number of operation, number of accounts....
?

thanks for your help, unfortunately I've lost the trace of the crash for report.

next time I'll send it.

BTW, I like very much Grisbi, I would only appreciate having nicer reports

thanks

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change