[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0001254]: segmentation fault

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Thu Jan 6 09:49:10 CET 2011

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1254
Reported By:                tagazoux
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   1254
Category:                   Packages
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             2011-01-06 09:49 CET
Last Modified:              2011-01-06 09:49 CET
after i have installed official grisbi of Lenny,i created a new file.
I have juste tried to name my bank account or made a initial bank balance.
When i push "apply" button it displays "segmentation fault"
It's exactly the same thing with 5.9 version ubuntu
(i can't install 5.9 version debian because of libofx3).
I have installed 6.0 version windows with Xp and it's OK.
I would prefer work with debian because i don't use windows anymore !

best regards

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change