[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.6.0 0001246]: Calculation error in account reconciliation

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Tue Jan 4 19:22:55 CET 2011

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1246
Reported By:                kenjindomini
Assigned To:                pbiava
Project:                    Grisbi-0.6.0
Issue ID:                   1246
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2011-01-01 20:50 CET
Last Modified:              2011-01-04 19:22 CET
Reconciled total according to the account page 1028.51$ (this is correct)
Try to reconcile the account and grisbi is expecting 1178.51.

The issue seems to have stemmed from an account transfer that occurred the same
day as the last reconciliation.
I had transferred 150$ from my savings to my checking account. Running the
grisbi account debugging tells me the calculated total after the last successful
reconciliation should be 75.31 instead of the reported 225.31, this is
impossible. I cannot find any reason for the debug tool and the reconciliation
tool to be seeing an extra 150$ that the account page does not show.

Grisbi accounts file attached. Reconciling the BoA Checking account is the
issue.

Additional Information:
I am quite comfortable with editing Grisbi's text files. If this can be resolved
with an edit to the accounts file please just tell me what will need to be
removed/added/replaced.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change