[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.5.9 0001267]: Crash while applying account properties

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Tue Feb 22 06:22:26 CET 2011

The following issue has been CLOSED
http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1267
Reported By:                Kovacz
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi-0.5.9
Issue ID:                   1267
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             2011-01-28 23:18 CET
Last Modified:              2011-02-22 06:22 CET
"Grisbi a terminé son exécution en raison d'une erreur de segmentation.

Grisbi a déclenché une erreur de segmentation (segmentation fault) et ne peut
pas continuer son exécution."

Steps to Reproduce:
I enter my main bank account details, then I click "Apply", and Grisbi reply me
this error message. If I reopen Grisby, make a single modification and click
"Apply", this happens again. The changes are not saved.
I cannot use Grisbi at all.

Additional Information:
I deleted the account information to see if there is some kind of character or
syntax problem, the crash happens anyway.

The first time I opened Grisbi, an error message has been displayed, concerning
a backup file that doesn't exist.
And the first time it crashed, Grisbi said he's gonna save a
"#grisbi_plantage_sans_nom#" file.
Next time I saved it in a "save as" file, but wathever the file I open, the
problem stays the same.

 (0002985) pbiava (administrator) - 2011-02-22 06:22
 http://www.grisbi.org/bugsreports/view.php?id=1267#c2985
Grisbi 0.5.9 est obsolète il faut passer à la version 0.8.0

Grisbi 0.5.9 is obsolete must upgrade to version 0.8.0

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change