[grisbi-bugs] Lost backup files

Michael Blackmore katabrontes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:23:56 CEST 2011

I had Grisbi 0.6.0 installed and set up but I had PC crash due to a Trojan
in W Installer.  I have recovered the situation eventually and found a back
up copy of Grisbi from a USB HD and copied the while file back to my C drive
but I can't find the original data files.  Can you tell me where these are
located?

Many thanks

Michael Blackmore

PS I upgraded to 0.8.0 on your advice a while ago but then couldn't recover
the encrypted files so |I reverted back to 0.6.0 even thought it was having
problems with crashing.