[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.6.0 0001133]: Remember Last Date Entered

Grisbi Bug Tracker bugtracker at grisbi.org
Wed Jul 21 12:04:47 CEST 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=1133
Reported By:                cmoore
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi-0.6.0
Issue ID:                   1133
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             2010-07-21 10:04 UTC
Last Modified:              2010-07-21 10:04 UTC
Grisibi used to remember the last date I entered and would automatically fill it
for the next transaction. Instead, after entering a transaction the date field
is updated to the current date.

Steps to Reproduce:
For example:

If I want to enter 3 transactions from the same day last week, then I enter the
first transaction and press enter. After pressing enter, all fields are cleared,
but the date filed is updated to the current date, which means I have to type
the date again for the next transaction. If I have a number of transactions,
then this can become very tedious.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change