[grisbi-bugs] [Fonctionnalités demandées 0000863]: interchange debit and credit

bugtracker at grisbi.org bugtracker at grisbi.org
Tue Jan 12 02:22:27 CET 2010

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=863
Reported By:                grajesh
Assigned To:
Project:                    Fonctionnalités demandées
Issue ID:                   863
Category:
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             01-12-2010 01:22 UTC
Last Modified:              01-12-2010 01:22 UTC
In countries like India, we use the debit and credit in the way that is
exactly opposite to the way grisbi has in at present.
It would be better if we could just swap it in preferences (just the names
...). Everything else is okay.

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change