[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi-0.5.9-fixes 0001057]: Error while create new account

bugtracker at grisbi.org bugtracker at grisbi.org
Sat Apr 24 22:18:21 CEST 2010

The following issue has been CLOSED
http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=1057
Reported By:                Manne
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi-0.5.9-fixes
Issue ID:                   1057
Category:
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             04-19-2010 12:51 UTC
Last Modified:              04-24-2010 20:18 UTC
After I had started Grisbi, I will create a new account (in German: Konto).
According the manual, there must be a button with caption [OK], but I have
not such a buton, therfore is a button with the caption [Anwenden]
(=german, in english: confirm). When I press the button [Anwenden], a
messagebox is shown (in German): Speicherzugriffsverletzung. Grisbi hat
eine Speicherzugriffsverletzung ausgelöst. (free translation to english:
stoarage access violation).

 pbiava - 04-24-10 20:18
hello,

The maintenance of this version is stopped.
We are fully dedicating our efforts to the 0.6 version. The latest version
is the Release Candidate 2 available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/grisbi/files/ [^]

Please consider migrating to the 0.6 version, and be sure to keep a copy
of your 0.5.9 accounts file as the 0.6 version is not in its final state.

best regards

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change