[grisbi-bugs] Get rid of your Sentinel dongle

outbox at dongle-emulator.net outbox at dongle-emulator.net
Mon Dec 28 02:33:39 CET 2009

Get rid of your Sentinel dongle

We're successfully develops dongle emulators (virtual dongles).
That is an extremely useful thing just in case your dongle is lost or broken.
Actually, the software company who issued the software + dongle to you, usually will not replace your broken or lost dongle with a new one, simply because they cannot be sure you didn't sell it to someone else.
While dongle hardware costs from $5 USD to $20 USD, you'll have to pay hundreds of times that for a new software license & dongle, the cost can be staggering.
It is also possible to run emulator on any number of computers you like.

We successfully work with Sentinel C+, Pro, SuperPro.

We're also take orders to make dongle emulators for SafeNet UltraPro, Rockey, various smart cards, java cards, etc.

Also, we can easily reconstruct dongle for your software, even if your dongle was lost and you do not have any information about it.

We also could solve dongle problems for software running in Linux, OS/2, *BSD, old MS-DOS variations, etc.

You always get a free demo before you pay.

Our site:
http://dongle-emulator.net/