[grisbi-bugs] [Grisbi 0000788]: Grisbi crashes when i create a new account

bugtracker at grisbi.org bugtracker at grisbi.org
Mon Dec 14 17:39:02 CET 2009

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://grisbi.tuxfamily.org/mantis/view.php?id=788
Reported By:                Nic-buntu
Assigned To:
Project:                    Grisbi
Issue ID:                   788
Category:                   Main
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             12-14-2009 16:39 UTC
Last Modified:              12-14-2009 16:39 UTC
I'm italian, sorry if my english is not good.
I use regularly Grisbi for a money account, i always keep the "automatic
save when exit" options activated. Every month, in my .gsb file, i create a
new count for any new month; when i create the December count and click
"apply" i receive this message :

"Grisbi è andato in "segmentation fault" e non può continuare
l'esecuzione.

Grisbi ha fatto un file di ripristino in
'/home/alessandro/#grisbi_plantage_sans_nom#'.

E' consigliato riportare questo problema su
http://www.grisbi.org/bugtracking/"

I try to remove and reinstall grisbi, and try to create a new .gsb file,
but when  i create a count the problem still remain the same.

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
12-14-09 16:39  Nic-buntu      New Issue
12-14-09 16:39  Nic-buntu      File Added: Schermata.resized.png

12-14-09 16:39  Nic-buntu      OS                        => Ubuntu
12-14-09 16:39  Nic-buntu      Unstable Impact           => Yes
12-14-09 16:39  Nic-buntu      Version OS                => 9.10